Like many other charities, Surrey Heath Tree Wardens group are reliant and very grateful for the financial support, and support in kind we receive from individuals and organisations which helps to make our work possible.
We would like to thank the following organisations who have helped us grow and develop:
- Andreas Stihl Ltd– for protective equipment and tools and the incentives supplied for children participating in our Education Programme.
- 360 Mortgages, Bagshot– for our Hi Viz jackets and funding support.
- Waitrose, Community Matters Scheme, Bagshot and Frimley Stores-for their much needed cash and continued support.
- Surrey Choices-for their work parties and help once a month, which are fun and much appreciated.
- Royal Holloway, University of London-for much valued IT services.
- Crest Nicholson-for their very kind donation and support.
- Blackwater Valley Countryside Trust– for the supply of bird boxes for Warren Wood. Also the Surrey Bat Group which has funded the bat boxes for our sites at Warren Wood and Windlesham Field of Remembrance
- The Windlesham Pram Race trustees for a grant to support the expansion of our volunteering community (May, 2021)
We would like to thank Conrad Sturt, Half Moon, Windlesham, Cllr Valerie White, and Bagshot Library, for support and loan of facilities for meetings.
A special thanks also to the Former Mayor of Surrey Heath Cllr Robin Perry for his tremendous support and for making Surrey Heath Tree Wardens one of his Mayoral Charities, donating £1:5k as a result of The Mayors Fund Appeal during his Mayoral year 2019/20.
Our thanks also goes to Cllr Dan Adams who helped us enormously throughout his year as Mayor of Surrey Heath. Furthermore, huge thanks to a couple of expat supporters of ours, who have donated a very valuable three-figure sum. Thank you Stephen and Tanya!
A big thank you to everyone at the Windlesham Pram Race Committee for the donation of £500. The money has already been well spent on additional tools for the volunteers to use whilst out and about working to maintain our wonderful leafy Borough!
Sincere thanks to all the above, but most of all to our volunteers who make it all possible!
If you or an organisation you are involved with might be interested in helping support our work, please contact our Vice Chairman and Trustee, Jerry Brownlee on either;
Phone: 07989 563131
We hope to hear from you!